Monday, May 10, 2010

To whom it may concern...

Why is it only when we’re apart i miss and love u more….?
It is not the distance or time that causes me to feel this way but the fact that we’re not together makes me love u even more everyday…
I never wanted to hurt you nor do I want to hurt myself...
If being with you will hurt us both, I rather be away and love you from a distance...
I rather be away and dream of touching you… whenever we talk…
I rather be away and having you to love me, miss me and dream of me everyday of my life...
I’ll never have the opportunity to kiss u or hug u again but I’ll always have you in my heart….
Scared as I am, to be with you not because of my ability to make you happy but because I know I’ll never give you away to anyone….
i deserve to lose u if u dont love me but i deserve not to lose u if u re coldheartless... always pray good in u...

No comments:

Post a Comment