Friday, May 14, 2010

To whom It May Concern Part V....

What m I afraid of??.. It's happened.. One of those days u just pick up my call when I call u so tht I can still hoping.. My finger was getting tired to press ur every number but u still freeze.. How I wish still hoping tht u knew how much I luv u.. cant stop loving u..couldnt go on leaving without u.. n u still luving me like i luv u..

To whom It may Concern..
I miss u ever-fervant smile.. I miss tht familiar scent tht you have.. whenever we were together.. I miss the warmth of ur body.. I miss ur arms when u cuddle me close to u... I miss ur voice.. miss ur naughtiness.. n I miss u.. If I hv never said it, pls be a friend I can depend on. Pls be someone who loves me.. pls be my one n only.. For me only hv u in my life.. I will never falter and quiver with u loving me.. Lets give us another chance and take it one day at a time and I promise u a better life.. we will face challenges in life and God test will come but beleive in me.. as I do.. u and I will always be the hand tht holds U through it all.. 2be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment