Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To whom it may concern part III....

I luv n miss u so very much.. I just dun know how to express myself.. my heart... and my undying luv towards u.. Its not by words tht I can convey my feelings n I realize tht.. I want you to give me an opportunity to redeem myself.. I want u to see myself by my actions n the things tht I m willing to do (God willing) u will be convinced tht my luv for u is somethings tht cannot vanish through the rest of time...

To whom it may concern..
Whenever I turn I see u.. what am to do as slowly I drown in my own sorrow?.. Everyday life without u seem painful enough.. the moment waiting for u seems longer every day... My mind usher me to think about other things and my heart cries slowly with full of emotion while sadness swallowed my voice tht is calling for u every morning when I try to get up. I pause n gently wipe my sorrows with my fingers and realize tht how miserable it was to go through wht u hv gone through..

To whom it may concern..
I know if I continue with my life without u I will look back and question myself 'what if?'... 'why'??...
I luv n miss u so very much.. I just dont know how else to express myself.. my heart.. my undying towards u..

No comments:

Post a Comment