Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To whom it may concern part II....

You represent my effort..
You represent my love..
You represent everything I want in my life..
Nothing I give or do..
Could ever match the way you luv me..
I admire u so much...
If it is possible to wish.. I would wish tht I can see u in every one of our children..

I want to be with u every second..
Everyday of my life..
I want to hv u so tht I could smell the ascends of love in u....

I Want u to be closed to me...
I want u to feel my heart..
I want u to know how much u mean to me..
I want u to trust me bcoz I m nothing without u..

But what can I say??
I know what ever happen between us is bcoz of my own wrongdoing... my own fault.. what can I say??? I m just ignorant fool and I admit it.. Sometimes only when the person is not with u tht u will realize what u have lost.. I tried to go to my own life like what u want but i just cant..

yeahh!!! Its awkward to write to u when i can just pick up my mobile and call u like b4 but when I think of it again.. its best to write to u so u can read this over and over again to hv a little bit understanding of what i m going tru rite now.. rite here without u loving me like b4... not anymore... 2be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment